$25 PER PERSON | Tasting Flights included with Club Membership
By Appointment Only
Experience the exquisite red wines produced by the world- class partnership between Chateau Ste. Michelle and Tuscany’s Marchesi Antinori.
Enjoy a tasting flight of 3 distinct wines from our collection. Reservations are required for all winery tasting experiences.
Available Reservation Times:
Thursday – Sunday: 11:00AM, 1:00PM, & 3:00PM
Reservations are approximately 60 minutes. Guests will have additional time after their tasting to purchase wine and/or merchandise. Maximum 5 guests per reservation.
To book your reservation, please select your preferred time and date below. If you have any questions or would like to speak to a member of our guest services team, please contact us at 509-588-6806 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please contact us at 509-588-6806 or via email at email@example.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you directly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Col Solare Red Mountain are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
To request a reservation, we ask that you AGREE to the following waiver.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability. By clicking “ Agree” above and making a reservation, you acknowledge that community spread of the COVID-19 virus has been detected in the community, and you voluntarily agree on behalf of yourself and all others in your group participating in the reservation (each a “Guest”) that each Guest accepts sole responsibility for any injury to themselves, including, but not limited to, personal injury, illness, disability, death, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that they may experience or incur in connection with COVID-19 exposure alleged to have occurred at Col Solare Winery (“Claims”). Each Guest hereby releases, discharges, and holds harmless Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Ltd., its affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives (“Releasees”), of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of or relating thereto. Each Guest understands and agrees that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Releasees, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after their visit to or participation in activities at Col Solare Winery. If any provisions of this waiver are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible.